When CSA distribution and markets begin this season, we are prepared to make any necessary changes to our distribution procedures to protect the safety of our customers, our workers, and ourselves. These changes may included some or any of the following actions:
- All farm personal will be gloved, healthy and free from any symptoms for at least two weeks. Furthermore, team members have been asked not to come to work if they have had contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms until 2 weeks have passed.
- An on-site portable hand washing facility for employees and customers, plus frequent sanitizing of all surfaces.
- Strict look but do not touch policy on all produce. Instead we will have gloved staff available to fill your baskets upon demand.
- A dedicated staff member who handles all financial transactions and does not touch food.
- Line management practices that include maintaining 6-ft distances between customers.
- A request to our customers that each share be picked up by a single individual, except when childcare requires they accompany.
- Any member/customer who does fall ill to COVID-19 will be asked to refrain from picking up their shares until they are fever-free for 2 weeks. In a change to our standard CSA policy, in the event that a CSA member does fall ill with COVID-19 and is unable to give their share to someone else during those weeks, we will offer you credit for your shares those weeks.
- We will also be offering pre-packed shares for those who want to get in and out as quickly as possible.